r shining, not to

ylq

r shining, not to

ylq
People who don't want to be slaves build our flesh and blood into our new Great Wall..." Its powerful voice represents the hope and future of the Chinese children, and the impassioned tunes motivate us to continue for the motherland's tomorrow. Forward, the students for the prosperity of the motherland, for our bright future, in order to fulfill our vows in the national anthem, let us study hard together. When standing under the bright red flag, whenever we remember the martyrs who sacrificed for the country, My heart is like a knife-like pain, we will never forget that scene - the tragic scene of the five strong men of Langya Mountain, which inspires every Chinese son and daughter to march forward bravely. Come on! Students, from this moment Start to take up your bag and travel with me to the sea of ??knowledge Carton Of Cigarettes, because only by studying hard can we contribute our meager strength to the prosperity of the motherland. Only by studying hard can we succeed. Only by studying hard can we move on. A brilliant future. Even if you fail, don't be discouraged, don't be discouraged, because this is your first success. As the saying goes, "Failure is the mother of success Marlboro Red." Failure, it doesn't matter. As long as we are good at summing up the reasons for failure, learning from experience and lessons in failure, we will be able to reach the other side of success. Put your bag and bring your luggage. Shouting, "Reading!" "Farewell to the parents, invite the students, with a persistent heart, we march toward the holy place of the heart - "books are human nutrition", yes, read a good book to win ten good friends. Only when we truly taste it, can we understand everything it contains as a student of the 21st century. We must go towards the road of knowledge, leaving a string of laughter in the places we have passed. Sprinkle a sweat and spread all the way to happiness and happiness. Today we are hard to study because "the book has its own gold house, the book has its own Yan Ruyu", and it is no longer a threshold for shining, not to knock it open. The door of the officialdom, but for the prosperity and development of the motherland tomorrow! Study for the rise of China. Students, when we look back on the road we have traveled, and recall the books we have read, what flashed in your mind? You What did you gain from it? Perhaps you will say: "It is experience, it is a lesson, it is knowledge. In the ocean of knowledge, we have harvested the following sentence: "Book Mountain has a road to work, and there is no cliff in the sea." Some people say that "there is less hate when the book is used," students, why do you have to regret? Staying in the future to regret it? From this moment on Newport 100S, let us carry our bags and climb the peak of knowledge together! I firmly believe that we can create miracles for ourselves.